it's like I'm falling
falling down a spiral
falling down without something to hold on to
falling down to something
I don't know how it's gonna end
It scares me
It makes me feel unsure of everything
I touch
It makes me doubt everything you say
Since I know so little of you anyway
One thing I know for sure
Don't want to be your friend
All these feelings with nowhere to go
All these feelings and noone to show
If I told you how I really feel
You'd run away, you never deal
It's so strange
Keep waiting for it to change
I know you don't feel the same way
You probably never will
I know, it's a fuck-up
Just wanted to give you
a heads up
I know,
you're not good with feelings
I wanted to steal you away
Just take something that would be all mine
I know,
I'm only borrowing you for a time
A piece here and there isn't really enough
And that's why this is so tough
I know,
I know you're not supposed to be frank
I'm not supposed to say what I really feel
but I can't keep these feelings
all bottled up inside of me
sooner or later I'll implode
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar