torsdag, maj 24, 2007

Winamp Utmaning

Man ska svara på de här frågorna med hjälp av sin iPod, för varje fråga ska man med hjälp av shuffle ta fram en låt som beskriver ens svar. Då jag inte äger någon iPod så kör jag Winamps randomiser.

How does the world see me?
Prince - When doves cry

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that’s so cold? (So cold)
Maybe I’m just too demanding


Will I have a happy life?
Whitney Houston - Didn’t we almost have it all

Ironi på hög nivå...

How can I make myself happy?
Camouflage - Love is a shield

There is a feeling
that flows through me,
when you are near
you make it real
and we could live for this ideal


Will I ever have children?
Wham - Wake me up before you go go

Tydligen ska jag dansa jitterbugg som en galning istället...

What is some good advice for me?
The Fixx - Red Skies

Should have taken warning it’s just
People mourning
Running, hiding, lost
Couldn’t find, find a place to go


What do I think my current theme song is?
Altered Images - I could be happy

i would like to climb high in a tree
i could be happy, i could be happy
or go to Skye on my holiday
i could be happy, i could be happy
maybe swim a mile down the Nile
i could be happy, i could be happy
all of these things i do
all of these things i do
to get away from you
get away, run away, far away, how do i?
get away, run away, far away, how do i
escape from you?




What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Sabrina - Hot Girl

What song will play at my funeral?
R.E.M - It’s the end of the world as we know it

What type of women do I like?
James Brown - It’s a mans mans world

This is a man’s, a man’s, a man’s world
But it wouldn’t be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl


What is my day tomorrow going to be like?
Ulf Lundell - Underbart

Hon ringer från lobbyn och säger
att hon vill träffa mig
men det är inte mig hon vill träffa


Why am I here?
Nordman - Ännu glöder solen

Du tror att jag är farlig, men se på mig igen
Jag skänker dig det liv som brinner än
Jag tar dig genom vindarna, så länge jag finns till


What will people remember me for?
Queen - The Show must go on

Inside my heart is breaking,
My make-up may be flaking,
But my smile, still, stays on!


What song will i get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Cyndi Lauper - Change of heart

Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Skid row - Piece of me

You better hurry
To get a piece of me


Tydligen kommer de inte få fast mig i natt...

What will this year be all about?
Stefan Sundström - Dyrt att vara fattiglapp

Jahapp, det var ju en trevlig framtidsprognos..

Who loves me the most?
Cornelius Vreeswijk - Incestvisan

Tydligen min syster och min far.... :)

What am I most proud of?
Madonna - Live to tell

A man can tell a thousand lies, I’ve learned my lesson well

What do I regret the most?
Paris Hilton (ja jag veeeet) - Screwed (Alex G Remix)

A boy falls under the spell
Of a woman from Hell
It’s hard to take
Cause tonight, tonight
You could’ve found out I might
Have been the girl of your dreams


What is my deepest darkest secret?
Depeche Mode - Master and Servant

It’s a lot like life
This play between the sheets
With you on top and me underneath


What do I want to be when I grow up?
Radoka - Världen har gått sönder

What would I spend a million dollars on?
Anna Ternheim - Shoreline

Jag utmanar Isobel, Emma Gray Munthe och Banal! :)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Halloj, jag tog upp en snarlik playlistutmaning här http://banal.blogg.se/261006115707_fr_att_fira.html

:)

Anonym sa...

Och btw, så är bloggen lättare att läsa när den inte är svart :)